Only compatible with SalesForce Classic view.
- A UserVoice account and admin login
- A plan that includes Contributor Sidebar licenses
- SalesForce Account
- SalesForce Classic View
How to add the Button
- Click your name at the upper right side of SalesForce homepage and click Setup.
- Type in Button in the search field located in the left sidebar.
- Click Buttons, Links, and Actions under the Accounts, Contacts, or Opportunities section.
- Click New Button or Link
- Update the following code snippet to include your UserVoice domain, e.g.
- Copy and paste the snippet into the formula section of the custom button page.
- Add the UserVoice Feedback button to the respective page layout.
Open up a Contact, Opportunity, or Account record and click the UserVoice Feedback button to open up the UserVoice Contributor Sidebar. The Sidebar should appear on the right-hand side of the screen.
If feedback is not being captured in your UserVoice instance, ensure the domain you added to the highlighted part of the code in step 6 above contains your specific UserVoice domain and spelled accordingly.